Do you observe the following before, during and after the hiring process?
- we don't seem to have a good description of the job and keep changing the requirements
- we ask HR to prepare a job description for someone who can do X, Y and Z
- we advertise but most of the resumes are inappropriate
- we never get people with the right skills
- the person talked a good game but in reality there was no delivery
- the people we like are expensive
- when someone comes on board we often find they don't do a good job but we make do - better the devil you know
- people just don't fit in and we have trouble
- the candidate seemed great but just did not work out
If any of these are applicable to you then you maybe experiencing some of the 7 Pitfalls of Hiring
Click here to find out more.